Whether you plan to live-stream a physical event to a virtual audience or you need to go fully online with your conference or summit, we can help you set up, run and host your online event.
Please complete our conference form to give us a better picture of what you need. We will then contact you with a quote and confirm our services.
Or use this quick form below for a first contact:
Master the timeline
Please be aware that virtual conference planning takes a lot of time even if your participants won’t need to travel. Make sure you get in touch with us several months before your planned event date.
Get in touch early
Here is an overview for how much time you will need if you have little or no experience with virtual event management.
- Large conference (50 – 100 speakers): Five to six months
- Medium conference (20 – 50 speakers): Four to three months
- Board Meeting (10-20 ppl): 2-1 months
- AGMs or Townhall sessions (<100 ppl): Four to three months
- Webinars, Training, Lecture: Three to two months
ICTAC does offer conference management at short notice for experienced Event Organizers who are willing to collaborate with us on a daily basis. Two weeks before event start is the latest we can manage for hosting your conference. This of course depends on our availability.